Manager, Project Manager
As a member of the Well Managed Team within Capital One's Retail Bank Technology organization, you will apply your technical, analytical, and project management skills to help our teams deliver incredible software solutions. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the bank's foundational technology platforms and on its customers. You will take on important responsibilities from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements. You will love working in a collaborative, learning, and inclusive environment.
- Facilitate the execution of end to end technical programs, working with technical and business leaders to identify risks, set goals, track progress, and drive to resolutions. You will use creativity, relationships, organizational and technical skills, and care to move us forward on key projects
- Partner with risk, governance, cybersecurity, audit, and other internal functions that connect to our teams and require our collaboration
- Synthesize and represent progress to senior leaders and engineers alike
- Roll your sleeves up in deep problem solving
- Monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 years of experience in Project Management
- At least 3 years of experience working in technical program management
- Master's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management
- 3+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 1+ year of experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).