ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success and that success has created an exciting NEW employment opportunity in Reno, Nevada. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have an opening for a Fulfillment Manager to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community and our vendors.
Reporting to the Sr. Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Manager is responsible for leading high service level operations within an assigned shift (AM/PM). You will be expected to build positive “Thriver” relations, promote strong leadership skills as well as ensure that performance objectives are met consistently within a safe and efficient working environment.
Job Purpose: Ensure the optimal effectiveness of the fulfillment operation and lead continuous improvement initiatives to enhance business performance.
- Supervise day-to-day activities with responsibility for the overall safety, quality, performance, teamwork and member experience of Outbound Operations
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of safety, teamwork, collaboration and open communication
- Track production metrics and utilizing data to develop strategies for continuous improvement and reporting to management
- Assist with the establishment of long-term operational strategic plans
- Mentor, provide training and development to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth
- 3+ years in leadership position in fulfillment operations
- Proven history of effective management skills
- Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Experienced with performance metrics
- Analytical with problem solver abilities
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Yoga, meditation, and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.