Manager, Enterprise Program Success at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
The Upwork Sales team brings our contingent staffing solutions enterprises customers. The Enterprise Program Success team works to support our Enterprise Account Managers as they grow awareness and usage with each Enterprise customer. As a Manager of our Enterprise Program Success team, you will work the day to day operations of product and services offerings including customer education, early adoption, expansion, and retention. You will partner cross-functionally to swiftly resolve customer issues to delight our clients every step of the way. As a leader, you’d be responsible for identifying, training and mentoring a group of Success Professionals with a focus on success and retention of our customers. This role reports to our VP of Enterprise Success and is based in Chicago, IL.Your Responsibilities
- Hire and train a team of customer focused reps to provide excellent service to our customers to ensure retention of users on the platform
- Display strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus on team objectives.
- Identifies, researches and triages program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting and billing within outlined SLAs.
- Navigates team communications specifically regarding OKRs, expectations and change management
- Advocate for our clients as the voice of the client with cross-functional teams such as Compliance, Operations, Billing, and Product Management to recommend and build solutions for common problematic experiences.
- In partnership with cross functional teams, Identifies clients with stalled growth and offers possible solutions to “unlock” spend.
- Design and execute on post sale process through delightful first experiences to ongoing monitoring and service as our customers build out their talent programs.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues related to service fulfillment, product issues, freelance management, reporting and billing
- Develop positive working relationships with client engagement managers, internal Upwork teams and freelancers, and advance issues when needed
- Collaborate with the Sales and Operations teams to architect freelancer initiatives and standard operating procedures
- Deliver results on a monthly cadence to leadership
- Proven experience in a post-sale and a hyper-growth environment or within the Human Capital Management space
- Experience working with multiple clients and building operational playbooks to ensure service quality and responsiveness for reported issues
- Previously shown your success in expansion, upsells and return of a user
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.