Manager, Customer Experience Training & Enablement at Wix
Wix’s Sales and Customer Success organization - we’re responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix customers to make their business more successful. We’re obsessed with enabling businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We’re on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as the leader in the industry.
We're looking for an experienced manager to lead a team that will help ensure we're delivering best-in-class customer experiences via our sales and success organizations.
In this role you will ensure that we are consistently delivering top-notch service to customers throughout their lifecycle by helping us professionalize critical elements of this program:
- Sales and Client Service Training - lead a team of experienced Sales Enablement Specialists to plan, develop and scale hands on training for 300+ sales and customer success professionals.
- Quality Assurance - work closely with operations and business intelligence to assess the performance of the sales and customer success teams in impacting our users; identify and address service gaps e.g. knowledge, access to insights and tools.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
An experienced sales enablement professional with 8+ years of experience in project management, sales enablement, and/or customer success. You’ve managed scalable teams and you’re personable, collaborative, and passionate about client service and knowledge. You can define high level plans and go into the detail of how your team operates. You can also effectively communicate insights to Wix’s leadership and own service quality metrics across the organization.
As a Manager, User Experience and Sales Enablement, you will:
- Review, measure and improve the quality of interaction and impact we provide to users
- Mentor and guide a new team of experienced sales enablement and customer success professionals
- Work closely with our customer success organization and leadership, data and operations teams, and product teams to identify client service gaps
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights to inform team goals, establish priorities, oversee team KPIs, and report out to leadership
- Scale and professionalize the Wix approach to sales and account management by developing and implementing client service frameworks and driving training efforts
- Scale the work of a fast-growing team by implementing best practices, building playbooks and integrating institutional knowledge
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.