About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Partnerships Strategy & Planning team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute Lyra’s go-to-market strategy. The Partnerships Strategy & Planning role will require a balance of strategic planning and operational execution to help guide the company on driving scalable growth. This role will partner with teams across the company including sales, marketing, customer success, business operations, finance, and data science to drive strategic Go-To-Market initiatives. Additionally, you will be leading a team of analysts in driving the Go-To-Market strategic planning & execution cycle.
Sample projects include market analysis and customer segmentation, optimizing sales investments with quota and compensation analysis, developing analytical targets and dashboards for growth plans, leading program management for cross-functional initiatives, and expanding our pricing & packaging strategy. This position is ideal for an individual looking for a dynamic role at a fast-growth startup transforming the mental healthcare industry.
- Lead initiatives with the Go-To-Market(GTM) team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners to drive profitable growth through optimizing long term value and managing costs
- Be a key business partner for the Sales and Marketing teams by providing relevant insights and customized pricing solutions to drive ACV & revenue growth
- Align with product on the roadmap, develop business cases, and set operating goals to measure launch & engagement success
- Refine product pricing & bundles by leveraging market insights and win/loss data to customize offerings by buyer segments
- Be a key growth stakeholder for cross-functional business partners including business operations, product, finance, and clinical operations
- Optimize the GTM strategy and planning process by identifying key growth metrics, developing tools and processes to measure, and driving cross-functional alignment
- Support the development of a scalable operating model across the GTM team
- Make recommendations on strategic investments into partner/vendor solutions to drive growth goals
- Partner with Finance to manage revenue forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, finance or other relevant/quantitative disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business operations, or GTM strategy
- Ability to take complex problems and summarize key insights and lead a team to drive the optimal outcomes
- Experience developing business and financial models to support business decisions
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or other data visualization software and developing key insights
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and with senior leaders to gain sponsorship on strategic programs and long term initiatives
- Ability to be a self-starter, influencing others, tackling unstructured and undefined problems, taking ownership, and driving objectives to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to lead a variety of stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities aligned to short and long term objectives
- Analytically and operationally minded, demonstrating sound business judgment to optimize resources and deliver maximum value
- Previous people management experience
- Salesforce experience strongly preferredExperience with B2B or B2B2C products & solutions
- Background in healthcare or benefits strategyPrevious experience with sales compensation tools (CaptivateIQ)
- Previous product management or product strategy experience a plus
- Familiarity with leading sales and marketing tools and tech stack (including Conga, Linkedin, Outreach, Zoominfo, Insideview, Ringlead, Marketo, Bizible, etc)
This role is based in Burlingame, CA. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description