Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Implementation Project Manager Lead will develop a team of "IPM’s" that lead our largest and most strategic projects and ensure that these clients get the most value out of Addepar. You'll act as a manager and player/coach for Implementation Project Managers, ensuring the team has accurate objectives, goals, and metrics to drive success by meeting Addepar’s expectations for efficiency, quality, and goal accomplishment. This includes developing employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning. Successful candidates will be able to empower employees to take ownership of their jobs and goals, meanwhile expecting accountability and regular feedback!What You’ll Do
- Lead internal management and critical initiatives to grow the Implementation Project Manager practice
- Amplify the directive of the team and help complete the team strategy
- Lead and mentor the team. Drive prioritization, process, and execution consistency. Hone ability to get results and lead team performance
- Contribute to, drive, and collaborate on standard methodologies to ensure consistent and quality delivery of Enterprise solutions as an Addepar subject matter expert
- Requirements gathering: Dig deep to assess the client’s needs and requirements and create appropriate Project Plans/Governance
- Solution design: Partner with Addepar teammates from Sales, Project Management, Data, Account Management, and Product to lead, define and design an Addepar solution that fulfills the client’s needs.
- Build & test: Drive, collaborate and coordinate the building and testing of the solution with teams, partners and clients both internally and externally.
- Validation of solution & transition to Relationship Management
- 6+ years experience in Project Management, Technology Implementations, or Consulting
- Demonstrated ability to lead client initiatives, teams, and projects
- Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Knowledge of financial instruments, performance calculation, or client reporting preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Independent, adaptable, and able to thrive in a heavily matrixed environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- Enjoy occasional travel
- [Bonus] Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- [Bonus] Experience with Private Equity, Real Estate, or Hedge Funds
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] PMP Certification
- [Bonus] Previous experience with Salesforce
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.