Lead Implementation - HRC at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Implementation Team Lead will provide leadership, coaching, training, and mentoring to Human Resources Consultants (HRC) to ensure all critical aspects of implementation issues are met and resolved appropriately. The Team Lead will provide feedback to the Consultants on areas of improvement and to identify areas of success. The Team Lead will be instrumental in assisting the Implementation Managers by providing feedback on staff performance, client issues, actions to be taken to improve department and maintain implementation success. The Team Lead must be able to identify and effectively communicate areas of training improvements and common performance deficits as well as offer praise and positive promotion of a job well done.
• Supervise operations for their designated team
• Supervise the work of their assigned group on a day-to-day basis, which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members
• Provide training and assist with coaching and development of new and existing team members
• Facilitate communication through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s or team huddles
• Provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and, performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
• Develop and collaborate with management on best practices and ways to improve the team's performance
• Handle escalated client/departmental issues and deciding what, if anything, to do or offer to achieve resolution
• Assist in training new Consultants: act as primary contact for new hires and make recommendations for supplemental training for all team members
• Multi-tasking - We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working with more than one consultant in different project phases (i.e. start up, configuration, production). The ability to multi-task is essential
• Act as additional support, answer inquiries or navigate to the appropriate resources
• Update internal training documentation as necessary
• All other duties as assigned
• Minimum two years' experience in an Implementation role required
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Proficiency in MS office
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Able to work in a team environment: can lead client/team meetings
• Expert project management skills
• PHR or SHRM certification recommended
• Previous leadership experience preferred
• Ability to mentor/coach others
• Problem-solving/analytical skills
• Ability to manage change
• Comfortable with Ambiguity
• Aptitude & desire for continued learning
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement.
Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.