Lead Implementation, Benefits at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The primary function of the Team Lead is the overall management of the operations for their designated team. This includes providing leadership, coaching, training and mentoring to their team, and to ensure all critical aspects of department issues are met and resolved appropriately. The Team Lead will meet with and provide coaching and feedback to their employees around areas of improvement and identify areas of success.
The Team Lead will be instrumental in assisting management by providing feedback on staff performance, client issues, and actions to be taken to improve the department and maintain success. The Team Lead must be able to identify and effectively communicate areas of training improvements and common performance deficits as well as offer praise and positive promotion of a job well done.
Reports To: Manager, Implementation, Tech Services
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as a technical & procedural resource to both the Implementation Consultants and Analysts, provides support and answers inquiries as needed
- Partner with the Team Trainer to provide training and assist with coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Identify process improvement and lead projects that will increase efficiencies on the team Developing and collaborating with management on best practices and ways to improve the team's performance
- Facilitate business or team update communications through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s or team huddles
- Supervising the work of their assigned group on a day to day basis which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members through management of Clarizen cases.
- Are expected to provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
- Positively and effectively handle escalated issues from customers or internal teams in a collaborative "win-win" approach
- Compile performance metrics for their designated team
- Mentor/coach peers as needed
- Subject matter expert in key areas of their department
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous Benefits Experience is strongly recommended -benefits knowledge will help you determine what a client is currently doing and how we can improve upon that process for them
- Proficiency in MS office -Average to Above Average Excel recommended. Including Vlookup and pivot tables
Additional criteria for Web Benefits:
- Must have a complete understanding of Paylocity's Web Benefits application standards, policies and procedures and be willing to respond to new client issues in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
- Experience in Bswift Feedbuilder application and working knowledge of 834 and proprietary layouts including COBRA
- Experience as a business analyst, data analyst, mapper, or deployment specialist on Systems Integration-related projects, with experience in or exposure to the following is a plus:
- Analysis of non-EDI back-end system data formats and ability to read pre/post processing
- Development of specification and functional mapping descriptions
- Involvement in pre-production testing of Systems Integration solutions with customers.
- Specification, creation and testing of transformation programs and 834 files is a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude -understanding SQL-based logic is a bonus.
- Team Player - will be able to collaborate with others to make awesome happen.
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized and detail-oriented
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $63,425 - $88,653/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.