Lead Hardware Program Manager at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us! Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
As a Technical Program Manager Lead at Meraki, you will partner with the Security Leadership team to deliver on strategic initiatives, ultimately having a substantial impact on the safety of millions of users all around the world. You should be passionate about and a life-longer learner about security and have a breadth of experience in this space.
- Partner with Hardware leaders and teams across the organization to drive large cross-functional initiatives.
- Build and socialize program plans and schedules.
- Identify and surface risks and blockers while proactively working across teams to resolve.
- Apply domain knowledge and past experience to surface interdependencies that help craft the full picture.
- Identify the most effective program management methodology in given situations and apply them to get results.
- Proven experience in a program management role
- Consistent record of driving large scale programs within a fast-growing organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a gift for influencing and encouraging others to solve large problems as a team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in previous technical hardware engineering & compliance roles
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.