Junior Project Manager (Remote) at Nextiva
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Project Manager/Scrum Master is responsible for supporting the delivery of major technology development initiatives within the Workplace Management and SAAS delivery area, such as Salesforce and Workday, using Agile/Scrum methodologies and SDLC (Waterfall).
This is highly impactful work of enterprise scope which includes project planning, scope management, risk management, change
The Project Manager/Scrum Master will be involved in multiple, concurrent IT projects of varying durations. The Project Manager/Scrum Master will be responsible for being a long-term workstream lead and member of the project leadership team for an assigned Scrum team or Project team. This role will work very closely with and report to a Program Manager.
The Project Manager/Scrum Master will:
- Manage and Monitor Project
- Manage the successful end-to-end delivery of multiple IT projects, of medium size/complexity, using Agile/Scrum methodologies and SDLC (Waterfall).
- Develop, take ownership, and maintain cost-conscious milestone and project plans that meet organizational objectives and timelines for both technology solutions and business process improvement.
- Develop and maintain project roadmap(s).
- Manage finances and resources to execute the work to meet committed deliverables.
- Manage schedule, resources, and budget efficiently and provide an accurate, holistic picture of project/team health.
- Manage and communicate the status of active and pending projects to all stakeholders on a regular basis, including business stakeholders and development teams.
- Risk and Issue Management:
- Proactively manage and mitigate issues and risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interact with multiple teams on various levels (business partners, IT sub-teams, vendors, Steering Committee, IT Leadership) and manage expectations with all stakeholders.
- Project Onboarding (10%):
- Identify key project stakeholders both internally and externally, including vendors and manage those relationships to support a comprehensive approach to each project.
- Collaborate with project team to onboard a project from concept to project approval.
- Manage Resources: Manage organizational resources efficiently to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, people allocation, cost, and quality parameters.
- Project Governance: Follow processes and methodology set forth by the PMO and work with the PMO to evolve the PMO Tool suite.
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.