IT Project Manager (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!What we are looking for:
- Project management experience with both Waterfall and SAFe/Agile
- 3-10 year's of experience
- Experience within Information Technology industry
- Looking for driver-type personality, proactive, problem-solving, comfortable adapting to change and operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to develop and execute plans (e.g., ability to plan, develop, anticipate, troubleshoot, derive solutions, execute plans, draw conclusions, make recommendations)
- Strong relationship management skills and community orientation - demonstrated ability to build credible relationships across the organization and within communities
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and the decisiveness to translate those ideas into actions, and actions into results
- Creative thinker, and ability to recognize opportunities, and stimulate internal actions to produce innovative solutions
- Strong leadership skills to effectively drive programs, influence thinking and negotiate (preferably across geographies)
- Strong analytical skills with keen instinct on how to gather meaningful data and construct persuasive positions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while managing change and shifting priorities
- Ability to confidently interact with individuals at varying levels and positions
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
More Information on Sogeti
Sogeti operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Sogeti was founded in 1967. It has 12018 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 296 open jobs at Sogeti, click here.
Read Full Job Description