Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our growing team! This is an exciting time to help shape and contribute to the growth of the IT team and Program Management Office. In this position, you’ll combine your project management expertise and leadership skills to drive and execute projects throughout the entire project management lifecycle. Proactively hit the ground running to coordinate with various cross-functional stakeholders and oversee multiple projects simultaneously to keep teams on track. You will set the framework and processes to support the team to work with greater efficiency and drive operational rhythm.
The IT Project Manager will report to the PMO Manager and help drive organizational alignment across related initiatives. This role requires a highly proactive, dynamic, organized, self-managed individual with a passion for complex problem solving and the ability to empower teams.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Drive and establish a project management framework to manage various work with competing priorities
- Simultaneously oversee multiple projects throughout the entire project lifecycle by planning, gathering requirements, organizing, and eliminating roadblocks to execute towards project plans
- Support quarterly GMT (Goals, Measures, Targets) activities and help breakdown the work across team projects to incorporate into scrum activities
- Maintain stakeholder engagements through regular status updates and manage cross functional team interdependencies by keeping project plans up to date
- Continuously improve processes and documentation that contribute to operational excellence and project management best practices, oftentimes from the ground up
- Establish KPIs or reporting that are actionable and provide data driven insights to make strategic recommendations and decision making
- Strong project management background and success in delivering results within IT teams
- Highly efficient in applying project management principles and agile methodologies into the needs of the business
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and maintain strong relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills while effectively presenting information to various audiences
- Actively organizes, analyzes and problem solves in complex environments
- Knowledgeable and advanced experience applying collaboration tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with IT operations and applications
- PMP or PMI certification is a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description