IT PROGRAM MANAGER- REMOTE at Koch Industries (Atlanta, GA)
Georgia Pacific's Corporate IT Capability is seeking an IT Program Manager to join the Transformation Consultation Services team.
This is role reports to through IT management and a key contributor to Georgia Pacific's digital transformation. The role will be key in collaborating with business sponsors to build strategy, form (project and product) teams and execute on initiatives. These initiatives are headliners in the Compliance & Ethics, Environmental, Safety & Health and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement accounts.
Georgia Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and related chemicals. Brawny paper towels, Dixie paper cups and plates, Angel Soft bath tissue - our products are part of everyday life. Our 30,000+ employees globally work hard to make these products to the highest standards of quality and safety.
LOCATION: ATLANTA PREFERRED BUT OPEN FOR REMOTE
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Consulting (presenting, speaking, leading, problem-solving) with client and IT teams about strategy and planning
- Guiding and translating a client's vision into functional direction; form objectives, measurements, and strategies
- Applying different project management methodologies (AGILE, SDLC) to the right opportunity
- Coaching peers and others on AGILE methodologies and concepts; consult and guide thru transformation
- Leverage AGILE tools (Azure DevOps) for oversight, insight, and planning to guide transformation
- Leverage Project Management practices (resource planning, capacity planning, financial planning) to further decision making and momentum towards success of initiatives
- Leading by example. Assist with tasks (testing, demos, presenting) and work as servant leader to ensure success.
- Delegate and assign work within a given project or product, drive, and foster layers of accountability
- Being "hands on" with the products and teams so that you can better understand client needs
- Assisting in the development of processes and standards where appropriate for new technologies & services
- Highly effective communicator (written, verbal) capable and willing to tune message to the appropriate audience
- Humble negotiator capable of empathizing with different audiences and perspectives
- Versatile author capable of authoring different styles of communication (executive, staff)
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years IT Program Manager (or equivalent) experience in the space
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- Comfort with SDLC and AGILE work methods; capable for coaching others other proven practice
- Proficient with reporting and analytics delivery to mgmt. (burndown, resource planning, critical path)
- Highly proficient with AGILE tools (examples: JIRA, AzureDevOps, Smartsheet)
- Highly proficient with collaboration tools (Office 365, Team, SharePoint, Slack, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 6 years IT Program Manager (or equivalent) experience in the space
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent degrees
- CSM, CPO, CPM, AIPMM and/or other equivalent AGILE or SCRUM certifications
- Advanced proficiency with Azure DevOps configuration and setup
- Experience with AWS; SaaS and related cloud technologies
- Experience with Planview or other Resource Management technologies
- Experience with designing, developing, and implementing technology in a manufacturing setting
- Skilled with modern visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience designing software products "from the ground up" ; working with clients and tech. teams on continuous product improvement
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf