Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Compliance Suite - Gain oversight of all regulatory compliance risks and mitigate potential consequences. FIS Compliance Suite (formerly Protegent) is a scalable platform that solves multiple regulatory challenges, including anti-money laundering and communications surveillance. It leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to help you stay ahead of regulations and provides full transparency into your risks for more confident decisions.
What you will be doing
As an FIS Technology Business Consultant, you will use your business expertise and analytical abilities to solve product implementation problems for our Compliance Suite clients. Your resourceful ability to shift, multi-task, learn new products quickly, figure out new solutions to unexpected problems, communicate effectively with teammates and clients, as well as thrive in a self-sufficient environment, will be your keys to success.
- Assist in the design and implementation of compliance-related software systems in the financial services industry
- Interface with clients regarding professional services projects, assessing client needs and recommending solutions.
- Develop product business rule logic and formulas
- Analyze and map data from client's format to system-required format
- Configure system settings, workflow, and rule parameters
- Train application users
- Travel occasionally to client sites
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel based formula proficiency a plus)
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Process-oriented, multi-tasker, and an analytical thinker who enjoys the challenge of solving unexpected problems
Added bonus if you have:
- Compliance or Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in implementing software solutions
- Experience with large data solutions
- Database skills (MS SQL or Oracle)
- Excel, Business Rules Management, Workflow
- Trading Compliance, Data Analytics
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.