Moxe is reimagining healthcare by unlocking access to clinical data. Our API-first approach makes securely sharing clinical information and insights between providers, payers, and patients easy. We work with health systems and payers to streamline release of information requests, optimize risk adjustment, improve HEDIS and Star ratings, ensure regulatory compliance, and more. www.moxehealth.com
Reporting to the Director of Implementation, as Implementation Strategist you work closely with customer success, tech support, and the product development teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You have responsibility for the management of Moxe’s software projects and developing project plans to ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget and that they meet customer expectations.
- End-to-end management of Moxe’s implementations including scoping, customer resource planning, time management, status reporting, technical implementation, testing and go-live support
- Lead weekly customer meetings; respond to email, phone, and video communications from Moxe’s customers to support all phases of the implementation
- Coordinate across internal teams to ensure the highest quality solution and customer experience is provided to all customers
- Report and escalate the status of implementations internally and externally; lead escalations to resolution
- Improve and/or create process documentation with a continuous improvement mindset
- Direct experience with implementations and/or technical support of a market-leading EHR (e.g., Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Athena, Allscripts)
- 3-plus years of experience implementing software in a professional services environment
- Former healthcare, hospital or EHR experience preferred
- Exceptional client service skills with an ability to understand complex business systems
- Solid analytical trouble shooting and technical problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases, basic querying knowledge preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Join Moxe! We’re a fast-growing company focused on making a difference in healthcare. An equal opportunity employer, Moxe is looking for passionate, inclusive team players who like to solve problems, think outside the box, and thrive in a dynamic environment. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, and that makes us stronger. If you share our values: integrity, transparency, respect, frankness, persistence, and unity, let’s talk.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information on Job Opportunities at Moxe Health, please email [email protected]