Implementation Specialist at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder by Smartsheet is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
Brandfolder is seeking an ENTRY level Implementation Specialist to join our fast-paced Customer Experience team. Your primary role will be to support the Implementation Team in the deployment process for our mid-market and enterprise accounts. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own all client communication as it pertains to their project
- Gather necessary requirements to formulate onboarding plan
- Set and execute the strategic vision for successful client launches, from planning, to building, to user roll out and training
- Handle client escalations when there are issues with the product or feature set
- Run product training sessions, provide follow up reference materials and guidance on next steps
- Develop configurations that support the customer’s business processes
- Execute on onboarding and implementation plans
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups
- Help customers meet deadlines and objectives
- Define the customer content and data migration plan
- Relay feedback and escalating issues within internal teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product
- Capture upsell opportunities
- Train new hires on onboarding and departmental processes
- Set up client accounts on internal systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Extremely high level of organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients at various stages of onboarding
- Experience in customer facing roles and passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Ability to balance multiple stakeholders within our customers’ organizations
- The drive to increase your scope of responsibility and grow your career
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- DAM experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is between $50,600 and $61,640 (DOE). In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!