Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that drive product adoption and maximize our ARR. Our team is made up of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Technical Consultants, Email Deliverability Consultants and our Customer Education team.
Reporting to the Manager, Professional Services PMO, you’ll deliver successful projects to new customers onboarding to Iterable’s software platform. We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value and a full implementation of project deliverables. Additionally, it is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance.
One of our core values is a growth mindset, and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. As a member of our Iterable’s Professional Services (PS) team, your core purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
In this role, the Implementation Project Manager will:
- Partner with Implementation Consultants (ICs) and Technical Consultants (TCs) to lead multiple, concurrent projects to implement the Iterable platform for our customers
- Engage with Account Executives, Software Developers, Marketing Managers, and other stakeholders to successfully scope and drive the project through successful completion
- Become knowledgeable about the Iterable product, use cases and new features
- Manage project execution including moderation of status calls, taking notes, and updating agendas, project artifacts and the schedule in order to keep the customer and implementation teams on track
- Assess project risks, anticipate challenges and provide escalation management when necessary
- Meet or exceed targets for CSAT (customer satisfaction) and billable utilization
- Understand that our customers are the reason we come to work every day, and will advocate on their behalf to internal teams including Product Management, Engineering and Customer Success
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in B2B customer-facing implementation project management
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech, SaaS startup environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite or Google Enterprise Suite and project management tools such as MS Project or SmartSheet
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Demonstrable understanding of PMI project management standards and guidelines
- Servant leadership and a passion for driving high levels of employee engagement
- Ability to travel to customer sites and company events when required
- Knowledge of marketing automation and marketing technologies
- Experience developing implementation delivery methodologies
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
PLEASE NOTE: This role sits in and supports the Eastern and Central time zones (EST & CST), and is eligible for remote work within these time zones only. Qualified candidates must reside in these time zones for consideration.
Last Update: 5/16/2022