What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an Implementation Project Manager - Partner Innovation.
The Partner Innovation Project Manager will contribute to the development and implementation process of the company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of all aspects of assigned projects throughout the full life cycle from project initiation to close . Your responsibilities include managing several concurrent projects using Agile methods with a focus on quality and performance. Projects will be managed and completed with goals for timelines, budgets, meeting the business requirements, and the strategic and business goals of Fetch and the Partner.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for making sure the cross-functional project teams are delivering on time, staying within scope, and meeting project expectations and timelines. You will maintain a close dialogue with your partners, the project team, and internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
At the end of the day you deliver exceptional customer value, accelerated sales, improved operational efficiency and ultimately an expansion of the partners commitment to our services.
As Project Manager, you will work in Fetch’s Implementation organization.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a business-oriented project manager with a consultative approach who has excellent control over project financials and timelines. You are equally interested in developing your Fetch’s business and project methodology. With excellent leadership skills, you put development of your project team in focus with dedication and clear communication.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead project discovery, planning, working, and status meetings.
- Manage project scope, budget, and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Ensure projects meet the strategic and business goals of Fetch and the partner.
- Work collaboratively with project team members across all functional areas to keep them in scope and aligned with project expectations.
- Maintain a close dialogue with partners, the project team, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the sales and partner teams.
- Produce estimates and proposals for different projects,
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in CPG, Retail, Restaurant and/or Technology industries
- Project Management Certification, preferably in Agile project management
- Experience leading Business Analysts and collaborating with Customer stakeholders to develop solutions of high business value.
- Has strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for partners or stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proactively identifies process gaps and implement frameworks to achieve operational scale.
- Owns the execution of each project phase, from initiation and planning to launch and retrospectives.
- Has a strong business acumen and a drive to deliver on time and budget.
- Performs well even in time-pressured situations.
- Experience mentoring and developing team members ensuring they are fully engaged and making meaningful contributions.
- Effective interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building.
- Has experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication in English.