Implementation Manager (Remote) at Unite Us
About the Role:
Unite Us is hiring a self-motivated Implementation Manager with strong project management skills and a passion for public health. The Implementation Manager will work with our clients through the customer discovery process and the rapid response implementation of targeted coordinated care networks. You will be strategizing and implementing the rollout of rapid response coordinated networks comprised of health providers, government agencies and community-based organizations. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with relationship-building at its core. You will guide new clients through our proven approach to build strong communities of organizations that work together. You’ll be a key part of a small team that requires being comfortable with leading working sessions with execute sponsors, engaging groups of community stakeholders, and the ability to effectively manage projects and work well with others is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- When a new customer enters the discovery process, the Implementation Manager will quickly build and maintain strong relationships with these executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert in implementing Unite Us Coordinated Care Networks
- Guide customer through the strategy, design, project plan development, and when applicable the rapid response implementation of a Coordinated Care Network from end-to-end
- Lead all phases of the customer discovery process including working sessions with executive sponsors, cross-functional technical team meetings between Unite Us and the customer’s technical team, and documenting notes and follow-up in a thorough and timely manner
- Work in conjunction with the Project Management team to design implementation plans and execute on the initial deployment schedule for rapid response implementation project plans
- The Implementation Manager is responsible for engaging with Community Based Organizations and other stakeholders in the health and human services space, in multiple locations and states, explaining the Unite Us value proposition, and onboarding new users onto the platform
- Develop relationships with community partners, service providers, and other stakeholders in the health and human services space to launch coordinate care networks
- Create new and exciting ideas and opportunities for virtual engagement with customers and community partners
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Proven implementation, project, and program management skills
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Bonus if in EST or CST time zones!
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- All team members in departments that must be available for in person meetings (currently Customer Success, Networks & Sales) must submit proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster, or receive an approved accommodation. Accommodations will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
- You will only be contacted by a Unite Us team member with a Unite Us email address regarding any Unite Us job openings. We will never contact you through a third party.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.