Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
At Arcadia.io, an Implementation Manager (IM) is a highly capable project leader who does what it takes to successfully deliver our product and is the one person responsible for bringing the customer live. This role is the single nexus of a customer getting value out of Arcadia and Arcadia getting value out of their customer. The IM provides the first interaction and touchpoint throughout the relationship. As a result the IM makes a meaningful contribution to retention and the customer experience.
Implementation Managers have complete responsibility for the end-to-end design, execution, and management of implementation activities. IMs commit to running large, complex implementation projects at high quality and speed to accelerate the path to value for our customers.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, can manage competing priorities, understand data architecture and can communicate effectively with technical functions, client, business and clinical teams.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn about our platform, industry, and internal processes; complete onboarding requirements and Arcadia Core Platform Certification Engage with leading customers, participating in the development and execution of complex implementation plans and supporting client discussions and working sessions around implementation initiatives.
- Manage components of the implementation such as integration workstreams.
In 6 months
- Get to know the ins and outs of our technical implementation process; demonstrate knowledge of client data and platform configuration
- Independently manage multiple components of the implementation, including data integration and module implementations
In 12 months
- Independently manage an implementation from contract signature to go live, including all aspects of developing an implementation plan, managing project status, handling risks and issues, and coordinating across teams to deliver a successful implementation of our platform
- Obtain advanced certification on at least 1 additional module, demonstrating your knowledge of industry context, product functionality, and implementation best practices.
- Contribute to implementation process improvement initiatives, defining best practices and improving tools and documentation
What You'll Be Doing
- Runs product implementations, developing project plan and coordinating kickoff, product installation, validation, training, and go live.
- Educates customer resources on Arcadia’s technical implementation processes, product architecture and functionality, and best practices around complex healthcare data integration and platform usage to drive quality improvement, analyze and manage cost and utilization, and improve risk adjustment accuracy.
- Establishes engagement goals, priorities, and timelines, develops a detailed project plan oriented around customer and internal objectives, and manages tasks on a day-to-day basis and reports status.
- Escalates and leads resolution of risks and issues, including understanding complex technical challenges and designing custom solutions leveraging Arcadia’s products and service capabilities.
- Responsible for customer communications and owns all standing and ad-hoc project meetings.
- Coordinates customer, internal, and third-party activities. Ensures project team collaboration and early escalation if project is tracking behind.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills; communicates effectively on data structures and platform architecture.
- Clearly communicate program/project status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to senior management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 3 years leading account implementation processes in the software or technology arena in healthcare, preferably with claims and clinical data integration; in depth knowledge of and up to date hands-on experience with project management principles, tools and methods; ability to identify and effectively mitigate project- and account-level risks.
- Extensive healthcare experience, including industry knowledge of population health and value-based care required, including ability to master an in-depth understanding of our solutions, client strategic context, and industry trends to effectively advise clients as a trusted advisor in leveraging the data asset and platform.
- Experience with data aggregation and analysis with EHR and claims data strongly preferred, including experience with Tableau, QlikView, and SQL.
Would Love for You to Have
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc. Must have the ability to lead successful client meetings with executive, operational, clinical, and technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Team attitude and the ability to foster team atmosphere within each project team; ability to work effectively with remote teams.
What You'll Get
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.