We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Instacart is seeking an Implementation Manager for the Next Gen Operations team.
About the team: You’ll be joining a team that owns innovation in operations and works cross-functionally to bring new fulfillment solutions to market. This team is charged with creating step change improvements in growth, customer experience, profitability, and shopper experience as we solve for the challenges of tomorrow across our multiple operating models.
Highlights: Build and lead a team of Implementation Managers who own the launch process for new deployments and lead transformation initiatives. You will help transform our delivery network; lead deployment of new fulfillment initiatives; unlock expansion into new markets and verticals in partnership with our retail partners; and much more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead a team of Implementation Managers who serve as the end-to-end owners for launching new facilities designed to improve our partnerships with retail partners and enhance their fulfillment capabilities.
- Support learning and development for your team, continually raising the bar for execution, communication, and collaboration
- Collaborate with an array of cross-functional teams and serve as a strategic thought partner as we build, scale, and optimize critical new fulfillment models
- Serve as Instacart’s “boots on the ground” for new deployments. Expect up to 75% travel.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA in a relevant field is a bonus
- 5+ years of implementation or project management experience (logistics, ecommerce, marketplace, retail, or similar related experience preferred)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Required: Proficiency with Excel / Google Sheets
- Preferred: Fluency with Project Management tools such as Jira; SQL
- Track record of success navigating and influencing stakeholders across complex matrix organizations
- Strong business acumen and ability to creatively solve operational problems
- Clear communication skills and executive presence
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.