Implementation-Conversion Technical Consultant I at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Developer Integrations team is part of Global Customer Launch in Operations for Merchant Solutions at FIS. We specialize in supporting our Integrated Payments' APIs for Partners and Merchants in North America, with a focus on high quality customer engagement.
What you will be doing:
You will make an impact on the business by working to resolve complex and escalated technical issues in production for some of our top revenue producing partners in the Integrated Payments space. Equipped with an in-depth knowledge of our systems and products, you will provide technical expertise to Sales and relationship managers, and key clients.You will partner closely cross-functionally with Technology teams to help guide the voice of the customer for product developmentand improvement.
- Intake, assess, diagnose, document, and resolve complex technical issues
- Utilize analytical skills and experience to escalate, prioritize and address root cause and corrective action for recurring issues
- Identify trends and patterns in troubleshooting and escalate to management, product, engineering, or sales as needed
- Understands technical and functional concepts of FIS products including the interrelationships between products and technologies that support products
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems or computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer support or technical implementation roles, or combination of previous roles
- Understands technical and functional concepts of FIS products including the interrelationships between products and technologies that support products.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and resolve complex technical issues
- Provides technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions for both pre-production and production environments
- Self-starter, possessing the enthusiasm and ability to function in a team environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to engage with customers in a consultative manner
Added bonus if you have:
- An understanding of Integrated Payments, partners, and payment processing in general
- Experience working with Express, triPOS or Datacap products and platforms
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$43,370-70,690
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.