Implementation Conversion Analysis II at FIS
FIS connects consumers to their money through leading-edge payments solutions. We're the development engine of FIS: the largest,Fortune 500, Fintech company in the world. Our solution is branded by our customers- banks and retailers- so you might not have heard of us. But, if you've used a mobile banking app, interacted with an ATM, or used a debit card to complete a financial transaction, you're most likely using FIS software. Our product is one that touches the average consumer on a regular basis, and makes the financial world go 'round.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 392 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. Named a 2016 "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune Magazine.
About the team:
The role of the Credit Implementation Team is oversight and support for product deployment within the Americas Payments & Wealth division. This team will collaborate with the Product Teams for new product rollouts. Business Optimization will partner with the product teams and provide oversight with the goal to ensure the necessary systems, supplier teams, and processes are in place prior to product rollout.Additionally, this team partners with Product Adoption to drive Mass Enablement campaigns.
What you will be doing:
The Implementation-Conversion Analyst II will partner on tasks to drive the interlock of Deployment and Product.This resource will:
- Scope and design the Mass Enablement or General Release project
- Document the project along with risks & assumptions
- Track product issues and resolutions during the ME campaign or product roll out.
- Assist with developing the flow and process for a campaign.
- Assist with communication team to write a customer offer letter for campaign or roll out.
- Oversight that all product development activities are completed to ensure product is ready for release
- Work through webinar requirements for customers and internal teams
- Complete necessary tasks (legal acceptance, finance requirements, docusign, etc) to be able to initiate the campaign.
- Create mailboxes and robotics needs to support the campaign.
- Create the artifacts needed for customer and internal implementation needs.
- Collaborate with Implementation Analysts on project.
- Create dashboards and contribute to all reporting needs.
What you will need:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
• The ability to translate client requirements to technical specifications and then explain these concepts to customer groups.• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent human relations, negotiation and documentation skills.• A bachelor's in business or a related field or the equivalent experience.
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here's what else we offer:• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech• Personal and professional learning• Inclusive, diverse work environment• Resources to give back to your community• Competitive salary and benefits.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.