Implementation Consultant at Acquia
Chase passion. Pursue wellness. Be the best part of our customers’ day. These are some of the core values we hold at Widen, and why we’ve repeatedly been voted one of Madison's Best Places to Work since 2015. Established in 1948, we build high-performing software that empowers organizations to create impactful, meaningful, and measurable brand experiences. Embracing innovation and change, we’ve evolved from a small engraving business to a global software company by putting our customers at the forefront of all we do. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, and London, UK, Widen is a family-owned business with over 70 years of growth driven by unparalleled service and fueled by a community of 660+ customers. Let's flourish, together.
The Consultant - Implementation provides project management and consultative support to customers going through the implementation process. From project plans, meeting agendas, onsite consultation, creating configurations, and training, this role manages the entire software setup process from kickoff to launch.
- Support multiple customer-facing projects simultaneously
- Interact with other members of all Widen teams to effectively handle customer questions and issues to be resolved
- Configure sites based on customer goals
- Work closely with Technical Support and Development on issues that require a greater technical understanding
- Participate in metadata projects to improve discovery and access to digital content
- Assist in ongoing process refinements, including the updating or creation of customer-facing material and templates
- Prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in your every day work to create an environment of respect
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Widen and customer information held, in any form
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to listen to customers and discern the best course of action for them
- Highly proficient with Microsoft and Google Suite
- Excellent organization skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong technical skills and willing to learn and adopt new technologies
- Strong appetite for learning with a desire for continuous improvement and growth
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and coachable; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in-person and online presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with many different types of customers in a friendly and rewarding way, representing the Widen culture
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge in the areas of user search behavior, metadata, and taxonomy
- Basic understanding of the creative process for photography, marketing collateral and videography
- Experience as a system administrator or Digital Librarian for a Digital Asset Management platform
- Experience in other software or platforms such as Salesforce, Asana, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Zoom, Slack, Brightcove or Trello
Employees have the option to work remotely, from the Madison office, or a mix of both. Access to the office and other amenities are available to all employees — no matter their chosen work setup — to keep teams safe, healthy, and connected in the interim.
Widen is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.