Implementation Consultant at Lucid Software (Salt Lake City, UT)
At Lucid, we are creating the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity. The Implementation Team within Customer Success plays an integral role at Lucid Software by setting up each of our customers for long-term success. Each Implementation Consultant (“IC”) impacts the business by providing the foundation our customers need to use and adopt our suite of products most effectively.
Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely or from one of our offices in Utah or North Carolina.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Innovation in everything we do; (2) Passion & excellence in every area; (3) Providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) Teamwork over ego.
- Provide a best-in-class onboarding experience for Lucid customers across all segments
- Develop an understanding of your customers’ business objectives and success criteria, as well as a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful implementation of the Lucid suite of products
- Engage early with account teams, and prospective customers, in order to appropriately scope projects and set correct expectations
- Serve as a subject matter expert, assisting customers with effective and necessary change management, technical account configuration and training, integration setup, etc.
- Re-engage, when necessary, with customers post-implementation to execute on new, or previously identified, initiatives that may require technical configuration and/or change management coordination
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an implementation, implementation consulting, change management, SaaS project management, or customer success capacity
- Experience in a technical field (e.g., engineering or IT), or strong technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on the Lucid suite of products and our partner integrations
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Strong history of project management expertise - certifications a plus.
- Experience enabling and integrating with third-party SSO identity providers (e.g., Okta, Azure, OneLogin, etc.)
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Ability to drive complex projects to completion