Implementation Consultant I - Temporary at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Implementation Consultants are responsible for understanding small business client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs analysis, used to define system setup and configuration optimizing client time, efficiencies, processes, and reporting. The Implementation Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of payroll and human resource data from clients' previous providers, by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the Implementation Consultant will provide first level support to our clients until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
- 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for clients with simple complexity setups
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Use project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products, understand client priorities, and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information, confirm company-related information, and introduce subject matter experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports, and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs, required; solid understanding of Excel is a plus
- Project management training and/or experience a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects under the supervision
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop strong internal relationships
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Previous customer service or client interfacing role preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.