As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Implementations team has an overarching goal of helping our customers start using ActiveCampaign as quickly and efficiently as possible. As an Implementation Associate, you will work with our Implementation Specialists to complete important tasks that are a key part of helping customers migrate to ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with Implementation Specialists to add or update templates, automation workflows, forms and lists in ActiveCampaign accounts
- Recreate and design email templates on behalf of our customers
- Adhere to task due-dates and projects
- Act as an expert of the ActiveCampaign software
- Learn to navigate other marketing technology platforms
- Follow the established best practices "from soup to nuts"
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the team
What is needed:
- Location - Chicago preferred
- 0-1 years of applicable experience
- Customer-first mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Previous experience with marketing technology platforms preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.