Tonkean is the OS for business operations, transforming operations teams from facilitators into makers with an enterprise-grade, no-code process orchestration platform. By abstracting the technical knowledge required to automate, monitor, and manage mission-critical business processes, Tonkean enables enterprises to drive operational efficiency while reducing technical debt.
Tonkean builds a bridge between business and IT, allowing IT to partner with business teams to drive agility while ensuring compliance & security. Using Tonkean, IT can create custom, reusable action blocks called "enterprise components" that enable key capabilities like updating data in existing systems, interacting with people, or deploying NLP & OCR technology. These components can then be shared securely with business operations teams, in a no-code studio, to orchestrate business processes across functions and systems by adding business logic. Business operations teams can become more self-sufficient, and IT teams can scale with confidence.
Enterprises like Lyft, EVERSANA, Instacart, Grubhub, Crypto.com, and more rely on Tonkean to optimize and align their operations across functions—including sales, marketing, customer support, legal, finance, and more. With Tonkean, enterprises can expand the pie of who can deliver software, making a world of makers.
Our Solutions team is instrumental in bringing our clients' business processes to life in our Adaptive Business Operations platform. Tonkean is growing our book of business, and we are looking for an Implementation Architect to join the Solutions team. As the first dedicated post-sales hire, you will have the opportunity to build out our onboarding and implementation processes, and ensure our product is delivering ongoing value to our customers. If you love being hands-on with a technical product and acting as a strategic advisor to enterprise clients, we want to speak with you!
If this opportunity excites you, we'd love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Build the customer onboarding process, including training, implementation, and helping the customer create their first (of many) solutions on the Tonkean platform
- Manage the relationships with both the buyers and the makers through regular check-ins and EBRs
- Establish metrics and KPIs to evaluate account health
- Be the SME for the Tonkean platform: partner with our clients to understand their operational challenges and how Tonkean can help, including identifying opportunities to expand within the account
- Resolve product support questions as they arise
- Work cross-functionally with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Relevant experience in a customer-facing role such as Technical Customer Success Manager, Solutions Architect, or Implementation Consultant
- Experience with project managing customer implementations for enterprise clients, or consulting with clients on business process improvements at the Director, VP, and Exec level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Advanced understanding of SaaS, and Cloud based software environments
- Builder mindset: you’re comfortable in a startup environment taking projects from 0 to 1
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.