Head of Program & Release Management - Remote at Clari
| San Francisco, CA | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:59 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are hiring a Head of Program & Release Management to lead strategic initiatives related to our customer business that are core to our growth strategy. The Head of Program & Release Management will partner closely with our Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Revenue teams to help manage new product introductions (NPI), early (beta) access programs, customer migrations to a purpose-built data-lake, and other programs related to customer expansion.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Western time zone.
- Coordinate the introduction of new capabilities & products to our customers
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support, Customer Success, and Sales
- Build and streamline the processes to drive adoption of new functionality at scale
- Drive strategy & execution of early (beta) access programs for new products
- Oversee the Subject Matter Expert (SME) program for each of the core product areas
- Manage strategic initiatives related to customer expansion, such as expanding into new personas & verticals
- Lead, manage, hire and grow a team
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise SaaS experience and/or consulting experience required, preferably from a top firm specifically in Release Management or similar
- A leader; you have experience leading a team, and you can motivate and influence others to achieve success
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams
- Technical expertise to work with cross-functional teams preferred
- Strong project management skills; coordinate across multiple stakeholders and drive alignment in complex projects
- High level of initiative; comfortable navigating an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description