- Create and track engineering development schedules and milestones through various NPI gates.
- Work closely with electrical and mechanical engineers to coordinate design releases, manage vendor deliverables, and ensure proper validation testing.
- Plan and execute on development builds, including factory line bringup, test plans, manufacturing SOPs, allocations, yield reporting, and failure analysis.
- Provide regular project updates and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with product and operations team to build out launch plans.
- Manage sustaining production of products and lead post-launch failure analysis.
- BS in Electrical Engineering. Mechanical and assembly experience a major plus.
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical design and validation. SMT experience a plus.
- Flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 2+ years of experience in developing and manufacturing new electronics products, must have completed at least one full hardware development cycle through product launch.
- At least 2 years of experience working with an overseas supply chain.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20%.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits