Growth Strategy Senior Manager at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Market Growth Strategy Senior Manager In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Market Growth Strategy Senior Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Market Growth Strategy Senior Manager will partner with our VillageMD Growth team to shape critical market growth initiatives for the company.
Could this be you?
The Market Growth Strategy Senior Manager is instrumental in leading the development of thoughtful market strategies that drive short- and long-term growth objectives, ultimately meeting stakeholder needs across a variety of recurring and ad hoc analytical projects.
This role serves as a critical resource in leading and managing strategic market growth initiatives for the functional business unit. Through strong critical thinking and thoughtful guidance towards team objectives, the Market Growth Strategy Senior Manager is a vital contributor toward market and enterprise growth.
How you can make a difference
- Develop, lead, and execute market assessment, strategy, and expansion work to support our near- and long-term growth plans
- Identify and assess strategic growth opportunities and drive key insights and answers to complex and open-ended questions
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams including Business Development, Marketing, Operations, and Payer Contracting on initiatives to drive alignment on market growth strategies and targets
- Oversee team of analysts and provide direction on work product, including developing processes and frameworks and managing end-to-end execution of projects
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, taking an active role in developing junior staff
Skills for success
- Strong analytical skillset combined with the ability to synthesize findings into leadership-level business recommendations
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability in leading successful teams and managing conflict. Ability to complete projects on tight time-lines with attention to detail and follow through
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in the areas of healthcare strategic and/or partnership planning
- Proficient in Microsoft office; experience with data visualization is a plus
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.