WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the planning, scheduling, documentation, resourcing and workflow for a wide range of marketing projects simultaneously
- Distill complex client project requests into clear and actionable project plans using project management software to build out schedules, tasks, due dates and assignments
- Help prioritize projects and deliverables across assigned Group; keeper of the teams’ schedules with an eye toward maximizing the billable utilization and productivity of the groups’ staff
- Champion clear communication between internal project teams, ensuring those teams have access to necessary files and materials
- Fuel inter-departmental relationships and liaise between account leadership, media, creative, technology and other functions.
- Manage and track key internal-facing project success KPIs including budgets, profitability, and hours management, with an ultimate goal of keeping your groups projects fully on track while also exceeding client expectations
- Work with the accounting/finance department to ensure accurate and timely billing
- Provide relevant internal and external stakeholders with regular comprehensive project updates in a non-biased manner
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Manage the individual growth, professional development and performance of each direct report.
- Actively support direct reports by mentoring, problem-solving, overcoming obstacles and serving as a first-level escalation point for helping to resolve project issues.
ARE YOU A PERFECT FIT?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 7+ years of project management and/or marketing experience
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding oral communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of supervisory management experience of a team of direct reports.
- Ability to be a team player and work with others toward common goals
- Strong project leadership skills, including the ability to assign, coordinate, and motivate the work of teammates who don’t report to you, and a willingness to hold others accountable
- Business minded with the ability to negotiate the balance between company and client needs
- Strong customer relationship skills, including the ability to build relationships and quickly identify and address potential risks and issues
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Comfortable learning new software as needed. Scoro (or other Project Management Software) experience is a plus.
- Actively contribute to VisionPoint’s culture
Commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LIKE HERE AT VISIONPOINT
VisionPoint is honored to have been recognized as one of the top 25 employers in North Carolina for the past six years. At VisionPoint, we believe that a strong culture is as much a valued benefit as health insurance, Unlimited PTO, and a 401k match (all of which we offer). That’s why it’s important to us that future team members connect with – and contribute to – our culture. Our communication, our collaboration, our satisfaction and our growth are largely dependent upon whether we all, as individuals, embrace and live out our values. We believe in the work we do, we support each other, we work hard and we like to have a bit of fun too. When it comes right down to it, happy and fulfilled team members produce better work, and better work is what drives us every day. We are open to this being a local or fully remote position.