Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
In this role, you will report directly to SVP of Global Customer Services and will be responsible for managing the operational support for Global Customer Services functions. Your main role will be to work cross-functionally to help facilitate the conversations and bring projects/initiatives to completion.
· Own production of agendas, meeting notes, scheduling key sessions, and collaborating and producing presentations
· Own building of organizational charts, distribution lists, and calendar of key initiatives to manage and support the business
· Coordinate internal and external meetings to plan for QBRs, team events, etc.
· Support the execution of the strategy and program development; coordination includes cross-functionally partnering with the practice leaders and their teams to ensure each implementation has consistency across scope, definition, work product, plan management, and ensuring projects are delivered within scope, quality, time, and cost requirements.
· Drive accountability through the matrixed program and project plans and frequent status updates and communications; expect to drive alignment across all GCS functions
· Manage regularly scheduled, detailed, and accurate program and project plans with supporting metrics
· Communicate status updates on programmatic and project initiatives; understand the details to write these communications on behalf of management
Reporting and Dashboard Creation/Management
· Own reporting to track the cross-functional operating metrics against key goals, weekly status reports as well as the creation of all dashboards
· Work with all functions (marketing, sales, product engineering, business development, and finance) to deliver comprehensive dashboards and reports necessary to run the businessQualifications
· Strong Business Acumen in a high growth technology company
· Experienced in providing EA, PM, and Executive level support for programs, projects, and coordination
· BS, BA degree preferredAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.