Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B+ TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic Global Alliance Manager to work with existing Zscaler Alliance partners in the Americas focused on SI developing new business and expanding existing relationships. You will have the opportunity to leverage leadership, motivational and strategic business skills to make an impact and help customers enable secure transformation to the cloud. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and developing new growth opportunities for Zscaler.
Your Path to Success:
- Establish professional working relationships with the SI Alliance Partner Leadership, Zscaler Sales Leadership and Account Managers, Marketing and Support teams
- Develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of prospects and customers within the Partners’ respective fields of specialty and expertise
- Develop three (3) year global partner strategy plan that clearly demonstrates a plan to that delivers profitable growth to Zscaler that outpaces the market
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of SI partner’s service offering portfolio and
leverage Zscaler’s strengths to fill partner portfolio gaps and improve partner’s ability to compete
- Build and develop durable executive relationships resulting in a delighted partner and delighted customers
- Own, influence, and orchestrate relationships within the partner Offering teams that can help drive Zscaler offerings and strategic positioning
- Facilitate engagement between Zscaler product management teams and SI partner to support joint solution development
- Identify and drive joint offering opportunities and placement of Zscaler technologies as partner acknowledged standards
- Understand Service Provider Partner’s service offerings and service delivery financial models and constraints, and lead effort to develop custom financial models for Zscaler products when needed
- Responsible for overall pricing strategy with GSP partner and decision support analysis for pricing and discounting decisions
- Support large joint deals when necessary
- Enable and train extended Alliance teams on key sales plays and provide global deal coordination
- Facilitate legal requests and manage contract negotiations
- Systems Integrator experience required
- Technical skills including the ability to understand (1) product roadmaps; (2) market conditions and factors; and (3) complex partner requirements
- Track record of exceptional performance at past roles
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into execution plans
- Ability to influence and build consensus with people across all levels and functions with a sense of urgency
- Experience negotiating complex agreements in a timely manner
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives
- Ability to convey a shared vision to build buy-in for an idea or concept
- Strong knowledge of the Networking, Security and Cloud industries
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, and Zscaler products preferable.
- Must be willing to travel including attendance at all business reviews and ad hoc meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the SI.
- Success selling complex solutions (preferably in SaaS environments) both to & through Service Providers.
- Organized & Disciplined, and a 'do what it takes' attitude.
- BS or BA degree required
Unique Code REF897W
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.