Finance Program Manager at Atlassian
Atlassian is seeking a program manager for our worldwide Finance and Accounting team. This is a critical role to drive initiatives that will scale and automate our business processes and support our rapidly growing global organization. Having Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) experience is a major plus.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work closely with various Finance & IT stakeholders to improve systems and processes and help drive operational improvement/optimization efforts. Our team partners closely with IT to add efficiency through technology/automation.
- Transform issues and inefficiencies into scalable solutions and work closely with cross functional teams to execute them.
- Utilize our Atlassian suite of collaboration tools with project management principles to support cross-functional teams toward shared success. This includes large scale business process transformations as well as implementations of Finance systems to support the business.
- Manage and coordinate Finance integration activities for businesses acquired through the M&A process.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Demonstrated success in driving Finance process improvement projects.
- Passion for project management; ability to plan, scope, track and monitor projects, identify risks and solve problems.
- Experience working in a cross-department, cross-functional role requiring good partner relationship and communication skills. A consultative and business partnering mindset in support of a global organization.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Finance and/or business operations, process and system assessments and redesign.
- Good understanding of various Finance processes and their interdependencies
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.