FC Program Manager - Systems at Chewy (Phoenix, AZ)
This individual will be a part of a team that functions across multiple areas within the company including the WMS/ IT teams, transportation team and supply chain teams. You will work towards becoming subject matter experts in the various systems/ applications used within our fulfillment center networks today, and how those systems integrate within the physical operation process flow of our fulfillment center. You’ll be successful in this role by executing various tasks to support project rollouts for our systems/ applications and formally documenting these changes.
What You'll Do:
- Manage updates on assigned tasks based on priorities established by senior project managers.
- Assist with design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Will execute User Acceptance Testing of enhancements to our warehouse management system, labor management system and additional new applications as the company continues to grow and expand
- Support continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost, and delivery experience within the fulfillment network.
- Perform effective root cause analysis and perform basic end-user support of fulfillment systems
- Formally document and record existing processes and updates as they are made to the systems/ applications
- Perform end-user training and partner with learning team to deploy system changes
- Demonstrate strong organization and planning skills to manage tasks effectively and complete projects as assigned to aggressive timelines
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited University or 4+ years of management/ problem solving experience in fulfillment center/warehouse operations; prefer retail/e-commerce experience
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic project management and continuous improvement skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Experience with inventory management, labor management, and warehouse management systems and processes
- use their organization and planning skills to manage tasks effectively and complete projects as expected.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Basic Experience in SQL
- Position may require travel, up to 25%
What Separates You from The Pack:
- Certification or experience in Lean Six Sigma and/or Green Belt.
- Tableau or ERP planning software experience.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]