Executive Project Manager (Early Career) - Remote, US at Superpedestrian
| Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:10 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Are you a recent graduate or early career individual who wants to learn how startups work at a nuts-and-bolts level? Are you interested in having a front row seat to running a business? Do you have a strong work ethic, excellent writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once? Then we want to hear from you!
Superpedestrian is seeking an eager Executive Project Manager to assist our CEO and manage projects for our leadership team. This role will report directly to the CEO. You will communicate to the company on the CEO’s behalf, set and communicate agendas for executive and leadership meetings, and ensure timely follow-through for all executive projects. Exceptional written communication skills are required. The ideal candidate is an early-career self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive, and a “no task too big or too small” mentality.
Applicants without a cover letter and two writing samples will not be considered. Send us written work you are proud of, whether that be an academic paper, slide deck, or beautifully organized meeting notes.
What you'll do:
- Act as the communication channel between the CEO, executive, and management teams
- Attend leadership meetings, set agendas, document meetings, and follow-through on action plans
- Manage projects for the executive and management teams
- Communicate internally by writing a weekly company newsletter, among other communications
- Proactively manage calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings, with the ability to prioritize, resolve schedule conflicts, and collaborate with team members
- Manage logistics and expenses, including coordinating external speaking engagements
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors, board members, and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- East Coast working hours are expected
What you’ll bring:
- Recent graduates an early career individuals are encouraged to apply - no prior experience necessary
- Remarkable drive and a passion for achieving success in a high-growth environment
- Superb attention to detail, organizational, and time-management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Two writing samples are required.
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps, with a willingness to learn ever-changing technologies
- Interest in business management/entrepreneurship is required
Why you'd want to join us:
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
More Information on Superpedestrian
Superpedestrian operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Cambridge, MA. Superpedestrian was founded in 2013. It has 224 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Paid Holidays. To see all 38 open jobs at Superpedestrian, click here.
Read Full Job Description