ERP Implementation Project Manager at Dentsu (Charlotte, NC)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Dentsu’s integrated network of agencies is purpose-built to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. To champion meaningful progress with and for our clients, we are organized in a way that puts our clients and their customers at the center of everything that we do. Our connected tools, products and capabilities are focused on delivering human-centric, integrated solutions -- seamlessly bringing together all of the creativity, media and CXM expertise of our network in service of both growth & good.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.Job Description
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the Project Sponsor, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position. The Project Manager will utilize industry standard project management methodologies to manage the Project Management lifecycle. Candidates will work in a team setting, sharing information, collaborating and assisting other team members. Candidate must possess a strong dedication to quality customer service, excellent follow through, attention to detail, and a drive to be part of a larger team and engage with broad corporate challenges and initiatives.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Leverage industry best practices for project management and execution.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
- University degree or college diploma in business or a related field
- 5 years work experience in project management
- PMI Certification is a major asset
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Other key Competencies:
- Demonstrated leadership managing people.
- Strategic, operational, and technical marketing & management skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.