Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are seeking a seasoned technical program manager to fill a new role at Addepar. The Enterprise Technical Program Manager (ETPM) is a core member of our Product & Engineering teams (R&D) and will play a critical role in leading large-scale, high-impact cross-functional initiatives within our R&D teams as well as collaborating with the Sales Engineering and Services teams. The ETPM will play a highly visible role in defining the policies, procedures and operational models as Addepar expands globally. Additionally, the ETPM will focus on bringing Enterprise clients to market by implementing a standard operating process and a swat team approach so R&D can get engaged with the Enterprise prospect conversations earlier in the sales cycle, so R&D can inform the SOWs and overall pricing based on client complexity. They will work closely with leadership and key company stakeholders to provide transparency, manage escalations and drive business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Secure cross-functional alignment on program goals, metrics, scope, and milestones.
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to drive progress, facilitate collaborations, remove obstacles and address major risks and concerns.
- Align technical discussions around business outcomes; influence strategy and trade-off decisions based to optimize impact and time-to-market.
- Provide visibility to program status and risks regularly to leadership and stakeholders.
- Perform simple data analysis on key program metrics and coordinate with BI Team to prioritize additional data needs.
- Help establish program management standards, best practices, including systems and tools.
- Provide support and recommendation on budget and staffing plans.
- Create a collaborative environment that values transparency, learning, efficiency and creativity.
Who You Are
- 10+ years technical program management or similar experience.
- 3+ years of successfully implementing and managing SaaS product development programs is a plus.
- Deep experience with each stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in practicing agile, with the ability to adjust and apply the mindset effectively based on current needs and team dynamics.
- Experience with program management tools; Jira knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to master technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.