Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Innovative team focusing on providing best in class onboarding experiences for large strategic partnerships.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Program Manager will lead the business in collaborative engagements, understanding top down objectives and execute from the bottom up to provide the business with a beneficial result. Disseminate and evangelize executive vision and direction. Provide assurance that efforts align to top strategic initiatives and will produce best possible impact on business results. Drive executive vision through systematic execution of carefully constructed plans that include goals, objectives, risks, issues and mitigation strategies. Produce transparent reporting consumable by executive audiences and execute on expected deliverables of strategic initiatives.
Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned programs consisting of inter-dependent and related projects to successfully deliver on time, within budget and with approved requirements. Assignments typically involve extensive interactions with product development, sales, client relationship teams, and/or other functional teams. The individual will lead projects/programs from end-to-end; empowered to make project decisions, identifies, manages and coordinates dependencies, including cross-projects, identifies/manages majority of issues/risks; escalates risks, reports metrics for integrated project view, enforces use of standardized tools and FIS processes. This position requires strong communication skills, effective risk and issues management, self-confidence, uncompromising integrity, and the ability to build relationships at all levels. Some travel may be required.
- Mentors and develops resources to grow practice knowledge among services organization.
- Researches and resolves critical issues related to practice in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, e.g., product management, development, sales, and senior management to define and support assigned practice area.
- Nurtures relationships, defines consulting engagements to support relationship needs and sells the initiative.
- Maintains quality client relationships with both internal and external clients to gain referrals for new clients and achieve excellent client satisfaction and client loyalty.
- Identifies business process improvements for increased efficiency and enhanced client experience.
- Defines, maintains and enhances practice offering to support business objectives, strategic development roadmap and client business needs.
- Designs, enhances and implements practice offering to support specific client requirements and address market opportunities.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of projects from initiation through to closure.
What you bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in Banking, Fintech, and Program or Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Organizational Development, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent organization, team-building, coaching and mentoring, project management and time management skills
- C-Level Communication experience
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision-making processes and decisions related to job tasks
- Requires excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Proven success in building relationships
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Experienced Project Manager in Financial Services managing technology change projects
Added bonus if you have:
- PMP Certification
- Change Management Certification
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.