Enterprise Program Manager II at FIS (Orlando, FL)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the assigned program(s) of inter-dependent projects. Programs generally are technical in nature with a primary focus on DevOps Acceleration and implementation-related projects within FIS.
About the team:
You will be a part of the fast-growing Enterprise Tech for Tech Team - DevOps Transformation Program. The team is responsible for the DevOps and Tools Adoption and implementation in Technology Development.
What you will be doing?
- Manage a program of multiple inter-dependent projects following the SAFe Agile methodology (SAFe).
- Oversee all aspects of assigned programs throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints. Manages problem resolution and risk mitigation for escalated issues, problems, and risks as needed.
- Ensure accurate allocations of resources throughout the program.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful programs.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical teams in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations. Strong presentation skills are needed. Good to have knowledge of Power BI for developing Canvas to represent the data. As you will be responsible for (Support overall Program Management including Steering and status deck preparation, Project plan creation and maintenance, stakeholder management, communications strategy)
- Help with alignment with other relevant programs like Compliance, Data Governance, Security and Procurement activities
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage the specific project that has a distinct beginning and end. Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills.
- Theability to establish and maintain effective working relationshipsat all levels.
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.