Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The CMO (Contractor Management Office) is responsible for the full life cycle process of onboarding and offboarding non-employee resources at FIS
What you will be doing
In this role you will assist the CMO Director with the management of the US and Canada Non-employee processes and strategy. You will provide customer service to both internal and external clients as well as 3rd party suppliers.
- Coordinates FIS manager and supplier community interactions.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions, ensuring optimum efficiency through validating the scope of each requisition.
- Oversees all stages of requisition activity in the US and Canada using VMS technology, ensuring optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high-quality results.
- Escalate contractor background checks to FIS' background check provider.
- Acts as point of escalation for Program Associates/Analysts where Director CMO is unavailable.
What you bring:
- Strong customer service skills and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the contract staffing industry
Added bonus if you have:
- Technologies (VMS/HRIS systems)
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.