What you'll be doing on our team
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of enterprise customer implementations
- Own the on-boarding and implementation of new customers
- Manage the many moving parts of large-scale implementations to ensure timely completion
- Implementation Specialists will gain exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Consult with customers to adopt best-practices and gain business value
- Analyze and interpret customer data
- Assist customers with meeting their reporting needs
- Enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress to Board and Senior Management
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for customer marketing and account management
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- 2-4 years of experience
- 2+ year of customer facing experience
- Project management experience (Willingness to obtain project management certification)
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or Engineering
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office software is essential
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We have been certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
- Remote Work: We believe that results matter more than when or where they are produced. We are 100% committed to in-office, hybrid and fully remote work.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We’re recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing, and in control of our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
- Boston Location: Our headquarters are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Ireland Office: We expanded to Ireland in March 2021 with all our employees sitting remotely. This team is responsible for helping to grow and expand our customer base in Europe, Middle East and Africa.