Engineering Project Manager at 360Learning
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our R&D and Product processes through training
Within 3 months, you will:
- Manage the roadmap of the Archi and DevOps projects
- Ensure alignment of all stakeholders on the requirements and expected impact of each project
- Orchestrate proper planning, estimations, and coordination around delivery dates when needed
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive transversal projects to support the scaling of our tech platform. Such as :
- The deployment of a CDN and associated services
- The migration of our platform to Azure
- The deployment of new tools and process for the devs
- The improvement of CI/CD
- The improvement of our automated QA
The Skills Set
- Experience managing a Project Backlog in a tech environment(prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps)
- Ability to work with engineering teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- With a Master’s degree from the top engineering schools in France
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity). Receiving an offer from 360Learning will be the last time you have to negotiate your salary - click here to learn more about our wage policy.
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1-month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris.
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what it's like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
- Phone Screen with Alexandre our Tech Recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with Nicolas Lehovetzki, our VP Product
- Case study with our VP Product and a Software Architect
- Clarification Meeting with a Software Architect
- Culture Fit Meeting with Fabrice our Engineering Director