WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Provide project management for our largest enterprise customers, covering multiple projects, with a focus on delivery of scope on time and with high quality outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships at all levels of the customer organization including project team members, executive sponsors & key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal Tonkean teams to translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into actionable designs and build plans that can be delivered against.
- Set clear expectations with internal and Client team members, maintaining accountability for deadlines and project deliverables.
- Triage customer escalations, diagnose project issues and risks, develop contingency plans, and implement changes to drive risk mitigation.
- Actively manage project financials, including team utilization, budget vs actual hours, project margin, travel and other expenses.
- Run governance meetings and report regularly both internally and externally on project status, milestones, KPIs, accomplishments, and deliverables.
- Identify, communicate, and work with sales to develop opportunities identified during project execution, collaborate on the creation of proposals, estimates, change orders, and new statements of work
- Document lessons learned and recommend process and methodology improvements to improve execution on future projects.
- At least 5 years client facing implementation and/or consulting experience, with demonstrated record of successfully managing enterprise scale projects.
- BA/BS required or MBA preferred
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies with an understanding of operational workflows. Must be able to confidently interface and build trust with IT and Director/VP level audiences in Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience leading implementation teams to deliver multi-workstream projects.
- Experienced in project management for enterprise software deployments including scope management, budget control, project and executive reporting, and project financials.
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting, and resourcing.
- Superior project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Ability to travel based on customer and project needs.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.