Director of Project Management at HighRadius (Remote)
The Director of Project Management (PMO) will build out and lead a world class Project Management Office in support of HighRadius strategic priorities. ‘Bold and Blunt’ feedback would be required when overseeing the project management process including governance, team leadership, monitoring, prioritization, communication, and quality controls. We ‘Win with Playbooks’ and in this role, you will also be responsible for defining PM Best Practices (Processes, Tools & Templates) to be used across the company.
We ‘Ride or Die with our customers’ and the Director of Project Management should have a proven track record of successful project delivery, an ability to improve project management practices and substantial team motivation and leadership experience with a focus on team development. ‘Humble and Ready to Rumble’ is a core value that we would look for in this role as well as ‘Bring the zing’ is always important so bringing the fun-factor to the team is critical.
- Establish & manage and mentor a high-performance, cross-functional team, processes, and toolset
- Conducting detailed project planning of schedules for phases, stages, steps and tasks including major and minor milestones, deliverables, dependencies, as well as parallel & critical paths
- Managing progress and risk by ensuring that clear, current information about past / present / future activities & deliverables is understood and appropriately acted upon by internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and clients
- Facilitating collaboration via appropriate channels, modes and protocols (e.g., collaboration tools, RACIs, document storage structure, filename conventions, etc.)
- Harnessing available data to track progress & risk associated with project development velocity and health
- Report, forecast, analyze and recommend action about and related to project or campaign progress and risk / health using current and evolving tools & methods during occasions including internal and external status reports; quarterly business reviews; retrospectives; post-mortems in a manner and format appropriate to given audiences (e.g. team, clients, internal executives)
- 7+ years of experience in related project management roles in an Enterprise SaaS Environment
- Highly organized, detail / process / problem-solving oriented with an ability to produce strong documentation, and perform under pressure in structured and unstructured environments
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in a professional, authoritative manner, bring clarity to ambiguous situations and drive progress
- Plan, organize and run effective, collaborative meetings and work streams with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately via a variety of mediums / modes (e.g., verbal, email, long-form, presentations, collaboration platforms, etc.)
- Ability to drive change in response to challenges and opportunities with maximum cost / benefit outcome across all dimensions
- Experience managing multiple large and small cross-functional teams
- Strong skills with core project / process management and collaboration toolset (e.g., Microsoft Project or Smartsheet, Trello or JIRA,
- SharePoint or Box, MS Teams or Slack, Google Suite, etc.)
- Experience managing across the range of waterfall and agile project management methodologies
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!