We are seeking a Director of Program Management to lead the coordination, strategic alignment, and organized delivery of our platform products portfolio. The role presents an opportunity for a high-visibility strategic partner and thought leader to streamline leadership-level internal and external initiatives and impact some of our most interesting, high-stakes work. You will supervise the planning, software development, and release process for several programs and initiatives at the core of Mythical’s product offering. In this position of trust, the Director, Program Management, will also serve as an advisor, driving communication, collaboration, and alignment.
You are a perfect fit for this role if you have built and honed your skills in structured problem solving, outcome-oriented execution and meticulous attention to detail over a wide diversity of projects, businesses, or clients. The ideal candidate is a world-class communicator, possesses strong leadership qualities, and has the proven ability to work independently and pick up on new things quickly.
This role will report to our VP, Marketplace.
- Drive strategic product initiatives from planning, through development, to successful delivery under the guidance of senior leadership
- Plan programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes, while ensuring continuous alignment with cross-functional teams (Legal, CS, Trust, etc.)
- Ensure that all programs are delivered successfully and inform leadership on progress and performance
- Own and continuously improve product management and developer cadences and processes for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principles when needed
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Ensure that Platform and Marketplace Product Mission, Vision, and Principles are properly developed and communicated across teams
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 5+ years in an executive management role, Program Director role, or at a top-tier consulting firm
- Track record of planning, leading, and delivering “0 to 1” programs, as well as large complex strategic initiatives
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity while being efficient with limited resources
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience in release management for SaaS products
- High volume marketplace experience
- Experience in a Chief of Staff capacity
- High volume marketplace experience
- Experience with both B2B and B2C product development
- Leadership, mentorship, and motivational skills
- Knowledge of KYC, AML, GDPR guidelines.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.