Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
The Director, Influencer Partnerships will be responsible for developing and executing the corporate strategy with a focus on influencer relationships and partnerships. In this role, the Director of Influencer Partnerships will oversee and leverage relationships and strategic partnerships with influencer agencies, and provide a best in class experience to our network of partners. The Director will oversee and will have a hyper-focus on increasing revenue through authentic influencer partnerships, and analytics. This person will work with cross-functional partners and agencies to develop, launch and scale global influencer, affiliate and micro-influencer programs, establish materials, tools and KPIs, and evolve the strategy based on results, market trends and business needs.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute ongoing influencer program strategies including creative campaign briefs, partnerships
- Work closely with Executives, Sales, and Analytics team to optimize influencer program performance, re-evaluate and set team goals, consistently review and update KPIs according to company needs
- Work directly with influencer agencies to build and maintain relationships
- Review and optimize influencer strategy to present new opportunities to further inform and drive influencer strategy to meet business needs
- Drive adaptation and onboarding for our new social commerce products
- Draft and execute influencer partnership agreements
We’ll be excited if you have
- Experience building collaborative cross-functional relationships, as well as cultivating meaningful connections with agencies and brand partners
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with experience writing press releases, pitches, and marketing or influencer briefs
- A natural networker with established relationships within lifestyle categories across established and emerging platforms
- A deep understanding of the ecommerce and admedia industry landscape, social media platforms and best practices, and digital trends
- Experience strategizing and managing multi-tiered influencer programs, including recruiting, negotiating, and contracting talent agencies
- Ability to develop and communicate a compelling point of view using a combination of data, insights, and experience; organize data and actionable insights in easy-to-understand, visually compelling executive summaries
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload of self and team to meet tight deadlines and deliver results
- Self-starter and great problem solving skill, fast and eager to learn
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.