Uniphore is looking for a multi- talented and focused strategic executive communications professional to continue building our executive presence around the world.
You have a passion for true thought leadership and have deep experience carving out unique points of view for both the company and its executives to embrace. You effectively and creatively empower executives to simply communicate complex ideas, concepts, facts, figures and compelling messages with authenticity and power.
The Global Director of Executive Communications and Thought Leadership is both a player and coach and is responsible for the development of the CEO’s platform and the company’s overall executive thought leadership program. This will entail regular interactions with the highest levels in the organization so experience with and passion for executive communications is a must. You have experience picking great speaking opportunities, writing compelling and clear positioning pieces (blogs, employee messages, presentation decks, investor notes, etc) and leveraging communications to drive Uniphore to new heights.
As a member of the Corporate Communications leadership team, you will enjoy the support, teamwork, rapid pace, career growth and lots of fun times which will help ensure you love your job, every day! If you have what it takes to succeed in a role like this at a hyper-growth SaaS AI start-up, we want to talk with you.
As a leader on the marketing team, you will have one direct report (to be hired) and will lead a cross functional team that is focused on thought leadership across various areas of marketing. You will report to the Global Head of Corporate Marketing and Communications, who reports to the CMO.
Here Are Some of The Things You’ll Do:
· Direct the research, development, and execution of Uniphore’s executive communications strategy, including company-wide thought leadership initiatives.
· Design, build, launch and grow multiple executives’ platforms. This will involve researching new topics and developing creative ways to share stories that resonate with different stakeholders, across different channels, including but not limited to videos, blog posts, bylines, speaking opportunities and social media.
· You will work closely with the broader Uniphore Corporate Communications team, Chief of Staff for the CEO , and other marketing team members to bring fresh perspective and an operational approach up level C-level executives both internally and externally.
· Plan, design and build a unique research-based platform the company will use to elevate its position in the industry and be a go-to source for commentary, insights and predictions on key topics relevant to our customer base.
· Build productive and meaningful relationships with Uniphore’s C-level executives so they can harness the power of strategic communications to help achieve company success.
· Collaborate closely with the global PR team, the social media team and the AR team to map out meaningful engagements in support of Uniphore’s growth and reputation goals.
· Oversee and communicate an overall executive communications calendar to ensure there is awareness internally and externally around executive engagements across the organization.
· Develop and contribute to a deep understanding of Uniphore’s messaging and the role our executives play in communicating those messages.
· Simplify the complex narratives often associated with enterprise SaaS businesses and ensure each audience is reached at their level of understanding.
· Own outbound pitching of executive speaking opportunities and be the team that vets inbound requests.
· Partner closely with other communication and marketing functions as you prepare compelling presentations to best communicate Uniphore’s story and value proposition.
Who You Are and What You Have:
· 10 -15 years of relevant communications experience with substantial experience working in executive communications and thought leadership, proven ability to work closely with a variety of disciplines including engineering and technical /product teams.
· Proven expertise in building and enhancing relationships directly with CEOs, and C-level executives.
· Strong executive coaching abilities. Our executives are diverse and multi-talented so you need to be an ‘A player’ to help them reach new heights
· Demonstrable experience building out executive platforms and coordination between various functions to maximize impact.
· High comfort level crafting impactful stories by simplifying (not dumbing down) technical concepts and specifically enterprise products.
· Proven ability to produce high quality written communications and presentations under tight timelines and be able to work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Capabilities to quickly identify trending topics and issues for executives to engage on (and which to avoid).
· Comfortable with conflict, yet you don’t let personal ego get in the way of progress.
· Flexible and agile thinker
· Strategic risk-taker balanced by wisdom to know what bets would be counterproductive.
· Passionate storyteller across all mediums: multimedia, social, 1-1s, large group meetings, keynotes, investor meetings, virtual, etc.
· A powerful, clear writing style and voice, with excellent writing, editing and creative development skills.
· BS/BA degree in communications public relations, or marketing
Yes, we’re looking for someone that can seemingly do it all and loves what they do. Because that’s who you’ll be working with here at Uniphore: An amazing team who works really well together and drives great results, all while having a great time. Join us as we transform business and deliver better CX to the world.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description