Director of Customer Success, Healthcare
XSELL Technologies, Inc.
XSELL Technologies is transforming the way businesses interact with their customers to build more meaningful relationships. We leverage augmented intelligence to deliver digital personalization at scale. Our unique business model brings together proprietary cloud-based natural language processing with deep human expertise to empower the best real-time responses to exponentially increase sales and conversion rates alongside an unmatched customer service experience.
At XSELL, you will be poised to write the best chapter of your career. The time is now!
We have spent the last four years envisioning and creating a platform that today is transformative, but tomorrow will be mainstream. The next chapter of our company's growth is right around the corner. We are looking for wildly talented, capable people who can grow with us at a fast pace, take on more, lead through ambiguity and want to be a part of something important and meaningful. At XSELL we foster an entrepreneurial, results driven work environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, inclusive team.
Overview of the Role
We are currently seeking a Director of Customer Success to support our Healthcare vertical.
Ways You’ll Contribute
- Act as the face of XSELL Technologies for multiple fortune 100 clients
- Establish and grow executive relationships within the customer workforce
- Become an expert on the customer operations and manage indirect relationships with customer vendors
- Work as an executive team member and provide leadership to a team of Customer Success Managers
- Analyze data and metrics to identify potential trending issues
- Participate in recurring operations meetings with the Customer Success Team and customers to ensure positive relationships and outcomes are maintained
- Advise internal departments of the customer's operational strategy
- Work cross functionally within the company to support customer outcomes
- Respond to customer requests for product enhancements
- Be customer focused and an advocate for the users of our products
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years overall Customer Success experience. Customer service, call center, Enterprise SaaS industries preferred
- 3+ years of experience within Healthcare
- Project Management, Sales, or Product experience a plus
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data
- Servant Leadership
- Experience in designing and presenting Quarterly Business Results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to self-start and solve problems
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.